Course Bookings are on a first-come-first served basis. Your place is confirmed when full payment is received. If the applicant stops attending the course, no refunds are given.
Payment can be made either online, through Paypal or at our premises. You can also send a cheque by post or transfer to our HSBC bank account. However in this case you need to contact us so that we can register you provisionally.
Group discount When two or more people book a full course together as a group, the second and additional persons qualify for a 10% discount. This discount only applies to the course fee. Places are subject to availability.
Cancellation of Courses by ART CLASSES MALTA
- ACM reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, low enrolment numbers, weather conditions and tutor availability. We will do everything possible to avoid such cancellations. If the course is cancelled, the student is entitled to a full or prorata refund.
- Many of our courses require a minimum number of students. Where courses do not reach the minimum number of students they may be cancelled by ACM no more than 3 days before they are due to start.
- We may be required to reschedule an individual class, lesson or course due to unforeseen circumstances. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer the class at a later date. If it is not possible to reschedule the lesson a refund will be provided.
Cancellation by the Student
Once you have enrolled and made your booking and received your confirmation of enrolment you are deemed to have a contract with ACM. It is vital that students should consider both their availability and commitments carefully at the time of booking. You have the right to cancel your booking with us as follows:
- You can cancel the course up to 6 weeks before the starting date of the course and will be provided with a 90% refund whilst 10% of the course fee is non-refundable and covers administrative costs.
- If cancelled between 6 to 3 weeks before the starting date of the course a refund of 50% of the course fee will be provided to the student.
- If the course is cancelled at any time during the 3 weeks prior to the starting date of the course, no refund will be provided to the student under any circumstances nor will a transfer of course be available.
- If you are unable to attend a particular lesson, no refund will be given since courses are to be booked as a whole.
Parents/Guardians, or students if over the age of 18, are obliged to inform ACM and the teacher (in writing by way of a signed note or similar) of any medical, behavioural or allergic conditions relevant to the student’s behaviour in class. Whilst ACM, takes all the necessary steps to offer a safe and comfortable environment, it cannot hold itself responsible for injuries which students might suffer during the course and/or excursions.
Students’ Behaviour in Class/Excursions
ACM, reserves the right without refund or compensation to terminate the studies of any individuals whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
At ACM we strongly believe that ALL students have the right to equally participate, learn and enjoy the art lessons. This should be respected by all students.
Upon registration the student’s personal details will be kept simply to be able to contact the student with regards to course changes or for future course.
ACM, reserves the right to occasionally take photographs during class activities or events for use in ACM’s publications, social media and website. These photos will only be used for such publicity materials and no names or any other personal data will be attached with the photos. If you would like to opt out of this please inform ACM upon registration.