Arts & Crafts for Kids
REGISTRATION kindly only register if undertaking this course. Space is Limited and classes Fill up Fast.
What will your Children Learn from this course?
✓ Learn the Foundations of Drawing using Pencils, Charcoals & Oil Chalk Pastels.
✓ Acquire Drawing & Painting techniques using a multitude of different mediums.
✓ Apply concepts of Linear perspective, Human proportions and Portraiture in landscape paintings and figure drawings;
✓ Develop good visual motor skills and concentration skills which are essential for Artistic development;
✓ while also acquiring, Divergent and Creative thinking skills during Crafts and Pottery sessions!
Power of Art
Drawing and art develop core creative competencies that can transfer to any thing your child aspires to do. Such Skills include:
- Motor Skills Many of the motions and movements involved in making Art, Crafts are essential to the development of motor skills in young children.
- Visual Learning Painting, sculpting with clay, observing patterns all develop visual-spatial skills which help children how to interpret, criticize, and use visual information at their needs.
- Creativity “Creativity is the Highest Form of intelligence” because it goes beyond knowledge recall and extends into knowledge creation & innovation.
- Concentration Focusing on one task and object at a time while challenging their creative and observational skills helps children develop their cognitive and focus skills, which skills are Necessities!
- Self-Expression & Confidence during the Course children will also be encouraged to exhibit and present their works of art.
Meet the tutor
Kelsey May Connor | B.A (Hons) Fine Art
Kelsey, is a 24 year old Fine Artist from Senglea, better known for her free-hand real-time sketches featured on Kelma Kuljum. Aside from her commissions she has also been teaching art for both children and adults for the past 3 years… Learn more about the tutor>
M: +356 79031444
Location: 332, Vitorja Street, Qormi Get Directions
(Upon booking you are automatically agreeing to our Terms & Conditions)